Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Just Beginning

This is our first posting on our "blog." I have seen and read many others and it is a great idea! I just hope I don't have too many typos.

My dh (dear husband) Eric and I have been in the waiting process for an eternity (and we're not alone!). We began our adoption journey on Groundhog's Day 2005 and it has been quite a year! We thought we would all be together by now and are learning patience the best way possible - practice!

However, it should be soon that we get our referral (terrible name for such an important step in this process). Basically a picture of our daughter!

We can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel and welcome you to join our journey. I don't know what kinds of things we can do with a "blog." But we'll see....

No comments: