Friday, March 24, 2006

A little bit is better than nada....

Today's heading is from one of Eric's favorite movies "Tin Cup"-it's in a song...anyway, it refers to the fact that the CCAA has changed their website to state that they are finished reviewing files through August 31. So, now, without knowing any more definite info...it looks like the end of May, June, July and now August are all waiting to be matched up to their children and have their "referrals" mailed out.

So, how many referrals will be arriving, and when??? This process should start a racket in Las Vegas and have people placing bets. I'd have lost tons of money by now!

All kinds of rumors are speculating that only the rest of May will be coming soon. Some rumors speculate that June will be close behind, some think that July (us) will not be coming until May or June! But, I still believe that our referral will be coming in April. I have to believe that or I'll go crazy!! Plus, an April referral will mean travel in July probably. Now, with a name like JULia, don't you think July makes sense? Plus, I'll still get most of the summer off and will be back in plenty of time for my Best Friend's wedding (in October-Hi Connie & Ryan!) and not have lost lots of money on baby clothes that are a season too early and a size too wrong!

However, Connie has some "Murphy" in her and wouldn't it just be like Murphy to drag out this ordeal to get a two for one "screw you" by having us travel to China in October! Not to worry-I'd be in the looney bin well before then.

Keep us in your thoughts. I'm sure that somebody must be thinking of us or else I would be totally nuts and Eric would be running away from home! So I appreciate your efforts-keep 'em coming. We need good news in the next 4 weeks or the tear damn will burst again.

No comments: