Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween!

One of my favorite holidays. I can't believe how excited I am to be in the "holiday" season....looking forward to them ALOT this year! It's hard to post regularly because I can't tear myself away from this little princess for very long. She is sooooo good. She sleeps very well at night and seems to be on a schedule now (except naps still vary). She eats just about anything-and I mean anything. She has been visited by or visited lots of the family now (Uncle Joe, Aunt Carrie, Joey & Nicole, Grandma Nettie, Grandma Bonnie, Grandpa John, Aunt Joan, Aunt Chris and Uncle Bill, Karen, Jerry, Marguerite & Katherine, Bridgett and Malia, Aunt Connie, Krista and Layla, our neighbor Kate & Samuel and the people Eric and I work with and the people our moms work with)-she's very popular! And, she's looking forward to meeting lots more in the coming months (especially Uncle Rich, Aunt and Ann and her cousins Kaylee & Ashlyn).

We met with daycare and they seemed really nice. I have to look at it like I'm setting her up with a play date - it's easier for me that way. But, I'm still not looking forward to it. I hate being away from her, even if I complain that I need to stop singing "Wheels On The Bus," I secretly love it and I'm thinking of asking Bon Jovi if maybe they can record it for us.

I'm putting up a few pictures even though they may not be the best quality. (OOPS-PHOTOS WON'T LOAD-I'LL TRY AGAIN LATER). She is too cute. We met with the social worker on Friday for the 1st of our 3 follow up visits. She asked us if we'd do it again....a little soon to ask that question. On the one hand, we would consider adopting again...but would we go to China? It's hard to decide....it was quite a trip and with it fresh in our minds, I can't say yes...unless, we knew we'd get another Julia-then I'd say yes in a minute! She is too perfect! I can see that I'm already breaking all my rules and spoiling her...but she really does deserve to have everything she wants!

So, for now I guess that's all. We could say millions of things about her but we'd sound like those crazy obsessed parents who think everything their child does is brilliant, perfect and adorable (but, it really is). Hope everyone had a great Halloween and get ready for a great Thanksgiving. We will be sending some gifts to Julia's SWI in appreciation for them taking such good care of her-we are so thankful! I wish we could have brought home all the children in China.

No comments: