It seems that at this age, Kids change so fast and learn so much that it is impossible for even the most diligent parent to keep track. Of note recently: Julia sings many songs - Baa Baa Black Sheep she sings really well...then we have Old McDonald, ABC, BINGO and a few others. She loves the Avril Lavigne song "Girlfriend," dances, tap dances, does a ballerina twirl, plays piano, saxaphone and drums....recognizes TV theme songs...still loves Spongebob, Noddy, and Elmo!
She can count to ten really clearly and associates counting with objects - counts to five for 5 apples, that kind of thing. She is VERY smart. And, loves to jump on daddy's stomach. Loves to be chased, scared, tickled and is very bossy (I guess she takes after mommy). She is clearly saying people's names - like Grandma and loves to take the same route to school everyday where she sees school buses, cows, horses, and the shark sign. She also loves the Halloween decorations, ghost (says boo!), kitty cats, and pumpkins, loves play doh, horses, and animals, and eats just about everything still. This weekend, she even ate raw tomatoes. Eats more brocoli than potatoes and always asks for more. Loves her peaches and oranges, Pez, chocolate (especially Whoppers).
A few weekends ago we took a train ride, she loved it! She loves trains and has been doing really well at school (we went through a rough month or so - she cried when I dropped her off). Still loves her books, goes to sleep with no problem...unless she's sick of course....does very well staying at other people's homes....is just warm and friendly and is a huggable, loveable, kissable, bundle of enegry and fun!
I don't know what else to say about Julia....she is such a joy and I am so excited every day that I get to spend with her. My heart breaks when she has any kind of pain, and she is just so happy and innocent that I want her to stay that way and have the best life ever! I suppose every parent wishes that for their children. She should always be this happy. I predict she will be a success at whatever she does, which should help her in the future. I love her so much!
See the above post for the latest pictures....
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment