out. Julia is such a beach girl! We just came home from Sea Isle and Julia just couldn't stand to leave (no bye-bye she kept saying). She's a crane fanatic and has NO FEAR of the ocean...she would just run down and straight into the waves (before grandma or I could even get there!)I am not even sure which pictures I'm posting - except that they are all from May and/or June. I'll have to post again in July with more detail about the wonderful, loving, brilliant, exceptional, perfect, little girl that we are so fortunate to call our daughter! As much as my heart broke while waiting for Julia and as sad and devestated I was is not even close to how happy and full of love I am today.
Pic 2- Daddy and Julia dressed up
Pic 3 -
Julia burrying Daddy and herselfPic 5 - Julia and Grandma Nettie (Tea Party)
Julia and her friend Kyle (Joe and Diane's little boy, 1.5 y.o.) sharinga snack (and the couch)



No comments:
Post a Comment