So a few weeks ago, there was the optimistic possibility that we MAY have received a referral in June....now, as always we are still potentially EIGHT WEEKS AWAY. Every month it seems we are EIGHT WEEKS AWAY....I'm really hating this game. It sometimes feels like it will really never happen. I mean, we keep saying we're getting closer, but it never really seems to true!!! Well, we really are getting closer-believe it or not. (I keep telling myself to believe it!)
The recent rumors are hoping that the referrals will start coming more frequently (maybe every 3 weeks instead of 1x/month) They're hoping the next referrals will come out around the 16th of June...and they are still hoping that the CCAA will keep it to 1 year - which means we are still HOPING for JULY (actually hoping for June, but without really expecting it).
I guess that's all for today....Please, please, please keep sending out those wishes for us to bring Julia home soon.
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment