Sunday, July 23, 2006

On your mark.......

I'm going to go ahead and start the countdown anyway......tonight, the 23nd here-the 24th in China, is the night we expected would be the night that the CCAA website would change reflecting the new referral dates. At this point we don't know anything yet. It's only 6 pm here so it's not quite opening time for the CCAA (assuming they open at 8 am.)

We're doing our walk through for our house on Tuesday (very exciting). I had originally thought that we'd end up getting our referral the same day we're to make settlement (Thursday). I couldn't even describe the sheer exhiliration we would be going through-YOU JUST CAN'T IMAGINE! Either way, we're getting our house this week and still HOPING we get our picture of Julia, too.

When I'm calm I can sit back and think, "her picture is probably already in our file." Our fates may already be sealed. There is still the wait after we get her picture, which may only be worse than this wait since we will have her sweet picture to look. But on the other hand, that will make it nice. Somehow I'll be feeling like someon has my child and I just want to get to her. I don't think I've quite got a handle on this patience thing! I've had to endure it, but I still don't like it.

Oh well.....this is the crunch time....maybe by tomorrow we'll be ready for "get ready," then "get set".....and we can't wait to say, go!!!

No comments: