
It is absolutely beyond words and expression. We were in love with her before, now we are head over heels. She is PERFECT!!! As of April, she weighed nearly 14lbs and is about 2'. We have much to do, most of it involves staring at her photo! Please feel free to post your comments below (or send an email). We look forward to sharing more info as we get it.
5 comments:
We are so excited about seeing our new cousin Julia. We love her so much! She is beautiful.
xo, Katherine and Mei Mei McGrath
Jen, Eric - your post brought tears to my eyes - I'm so happy and excited for you both - Julia will be here soon - hang in there.
Kathy O
I'm so happy for you. We hope that Mei Mei, Julia, Katherine and our daughter all enjoy a life long friendship. I image we still have a long wait with a LID of Sept 6.
Susan
Shane and I could not be happier for you two. I showed Luke and Olivia her picture. Luke said "Can we go play with her?" Olivia said "Aw, pretty baby." I answered YES to both accounts. See you around Christmas this year.
Shane and Ike
To the NEW mommy & daddy! It has been a long journey for both of you, and the relentless time you waited patiently (JEN):) you both made it through. Now your new lives begin. Your precious china doll is awaiting your arrival and right now she is thinking, "Hurry up would ya"!! Best of luck and I miss ya both! Rebecca
Post a Comment