
And I'm not coming down!!!!!!
Updated our homestudy yesterday (we're still acceptable I believe, ha ha!), baby proofed some stuff...have been working on the house-Eric has done so much and since he won't get on the site to brag, I guess I'll have to do it for him. Let's see...he has installed a garbage disposal, 3 ceiling fans, numerous light dimmer switches, digital thermostat, a utility sink (that one was fun) and shelves and all kinds of other heavy lifting. I'm sure he'll point out what I forgot. Hey, in my defense, I've been busy unpacking!
We have our travel meeting this Saturday. Yes, we are VERY much looking forward to travelling with no carry-ons and completely naked...unless we are allowed to wear clothes on the plane-maybe at security level orange we can! So, these new developments with the terrorists (those creeps) should make our 15 hour air travel a pleasant inconvenience. I don't care too much...most of the shampoo and stuff are replaceable, but we will have to figure out what to do without contact eye drops/saline! But, I just hope for the flight back with Julia we are allowed every thing we need-because I will not let her do without!
I guess that's it for now. I'll have to post her picture again so that it stays at the top. She is just the MOST beautiful baby EVER! Still HOPING for September to go get her!
1 comment:
Your baby has on the same outfit as these 2 who just got their referrals!
www.caringbridge.org/mi/korriesue
www.babyjellybeans.com/web/do/site/photo?ID=96069
Post a Comment