Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Mommy's Back!

Okay-I am able to make a quick post. First, I want to thank everyone for their wonderful posts/comments! We were very disappointed we couldn't post more while in China, but it was pretty hectic and not easily accessible. We thought of you all the time and can't wait to share the story of our "adventure" as soon as possible.

I also want to thank Eric for doing the posts lately....as you may have heard, Julia was VERY attached to mommy! He was wonderful and had a lot to do in China that was not the fun part of holding Julia-though let me tell you-carrying 18 pounds of adorable baby is quite exhausting!!!

Anyway, we are back, still a bit off our sleep schedule but we're making strides. I don't get on the computer much yet because I'm catching up on household things and sleeping when I can. Feel free to call whenever-Julia is pretty good about sleeping (once she goes down) and we love to talk to adults! We're hoping to start getting around to visit or receive others and can't wait to see my wonderful brother and his family who we are SOOOO excited to see this weekend!)

We will be getting better at posting our pictures (and taking them) soon. You have no idea how GREAT it is to be back in AMERICA and how much we LOVE our Julia-she is beyond our dreams and is absolutely perfect!

Well, baby is crying-it's been 5 minutes since she held mommy!

Talk soon!

No comments: