
So, last but not least for my posting today....some more pictures....one of Grandma and Julia the day we went shopping and then got Julia's picture with Santa....which I have to scan before I can post.
Also, Julia helped mommy bake chocolate chip cookies...she especially liked dumping the flour in the bowl and then tasting it (yes, the flour)....then mixing - she pushed the on/off button.....and of course, licking the beaters and adding the chips. After that, she didn't care too much. She really likes helping us cook and pulls up her little step stoll and stirs and dumps things in when we let her...she quite careful and good at it....she loves helping and doing grown up things.
Yesterday brought the first "real" snow of the season. Last year when it snowed, Julia was just starting to walk so we didn't do much more than look at it. This time, she wanted to help shoverl, threw snow at mommy and fussed about going back in. Doesn't she look like a purple smiling marshmallow. Gosh - she's too cute and I love her soooo much!
No comments:
Post a Comment