I can't believe I missed November.....I wil be posting this in 3 parts.....mostly because Blogger is not easy to work with! I will be looking for a new blog in the new year. I just typed this whole big post and it disappeared (even though it says it was saved-ugh!)Anyway...I'll try to re-capture my earlier momentum. First of all - I really can't believe I missed November which is such an important month. We celebrated Julia's 2nd birthday - it was great! She really got into opening the presents and blowing out the candles and singing Happy Birthday. She also enjoyed eating the cake. Above and belowe are pictures we had taken the day she celebrated (17th) with a few family memebrs and friends. We all have a different favorite picture...

Second - we had so much to be Thankful for. I am always grateful for every second I get to spend with my daughter, my husband, my mother and father, my brother, nieces and nephews and in-laws. We were fortunate to spend Thanksgiving weekend with my husband's brother and family who came up from Texas. Julia had a ball playing with her cousins Kaylee and Ashlyn (but, I don't have the pictures with me-and they were so cute).....continue above for more.....
No comments:
Post a Comment