I feel like Captain Kirk calling into my starlog....Starlog 03062006: today we encounted a new species....good news. Skeptical at first, we approached the news and discovered that the CCAA (China Center for Adoption Affairs) posted on their site that they have finished the review of dossiers up to July 31.
YEAH! Okay, so this only means that we have moved from one pile to another, it's the right pile. This pile is in the Matching Room. That means soon, a photo of Julia will be on its way to us. I use soon as a relative term at this point. Weeks instead of months is soon to us now. I'm hoping this year Good Friday will be a GREAT Friday.
So, that's all for today. Thanks for sharing this exciting news with me. We are really getting closer and it's very surreal. Soon it will actually hit us that we will be parents!
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Captain Kirk, no need to contact anymore, everything on the star ship China is a go! I repeat a go!
Post a Comment