I knew I couldn't keep my cool much longer-not when we're this close. Today I finally broke down and decided to call our agency's Philadelphia office. I know they hate when we do that.But.....we have been watching all day as large agencies report that referrals are arriving today and many people know their daughters' and sons' birthdates and weight, etc. We are still waiting to be notified that the referrals are indeed coming!
Blah, blah, blah. I shouldn't stir the pot this close to the end, but I can't take it anymore. We don't even know what the process of notification is!!!! Will Gracewood contact us, will AFTH, will Santa Claus????
I am TRULY disappointed that we did not get any info on July in JULia like we thought would be fitting due to her name. I am also VERY sad that instead of 4 weeks and a few days between referrals like the previous groups, our referral will take (if we do get it by Weds/Thurs) nearly SIX WEEKS!!!! And then we get to worry about the travel arrangements!!!
Can hardly take anymore, must go and get drunk!
Monday, July 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, man! C'mon stork!
Jen you and I know and spoke about this several times, it is about money... Once they get the money they could care less. I wish there was a way everyone could go around these agencies and adopt directly from china. Man, I even know the process that needs to be done without an agency. I could say more but blah blah blah, YOU GOT HER NOW!!!
Post a Comment